You may be required to provide TEMPT with your personal information in the course of using certain website services, for example, providing financial information when making online purchases, taking surveys or contests online, communicating with TEMPT customer service by phone, email or otherwise, providing reviews of the content contained on the Site.
TEMPT DOES NOT change or promote your Personal Information in any manner, besides as designated herein, or if explicit consent is sought from you.
Personal Information furnished through you is used only:
- to facilitate your use of the Website;
- to reply to your inquiries or satisfy your requests for facts approximately the diverse offerings;
- to offer you with facts approximately TEMPT`s products/offerings and to ship you facts, materials, and gives from TEMPT;
- to ship you essential facts concerning the Website, modifications to TEMPT`s terms, conditions, and regulations and/or different administrative facts;
- to ship you surveys and advertising communications that TEMPT believes can be of hobby to you;
- to assist you deal with your troubles with the Website such as addressing any technical troubles;
- if you buy any content material or avail of any provider from the Website, to finish and satisfy your buy, for example, to have your bills processed, speak with you concerning your buy and offer you with associated purchaser provider;
- for correct administering of the Website;
- to behavior inner critiques and records evaluation for the Website (e.g., to decide the wide variety of traffic to particular pages inside the Website);
- to enhance the offerings, content material and marketing and marketing at the Website;
- to shield the integrity of the Website; and
- to reply to judicial method and offer facts to regulation enforcement groups or in reference to a research on topics associated with public safety, as accredited through regulation.
TEMPT implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
You must submit your information when making online purchases from the Website. TEMPT uses an online payment gateway operated by a third party, and the information you share with TEMPT is transferred and shared with the operator of that third party payment gateway. That operator may also have access to the history/details of your online purchases that you make from the Website.
Extremely sensitive information such as your credit card details is processed on the secure sites of approved payment gateways, digitally encrypted, providing the highest level of care available with current technology. However, you are advised that Internet technology is not 100% secure and that you should use it with caution.
Any comments/opinions you provide to this website will be considered non-confidential. TEMPT will be free to use this information without restriction. In addition, by submitting a Comment, you represent and warrant that (i) your Comment does not contain any confidential or proprietary information about you or any third party; (ii) TEMPT assumes no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Comments; (iii) TEMPT may have something similar to comments already reviewed or under development; and (iv) you may not be compensated or reimbursed in any way by TEMPT for the comments.